& Baby Massage Solihull
Maternity Reflexology & Baby Massage
Tel: 0777 5573446
Available Solihull and surrounding areas
BABY MASSAGE COURSES
“Touch is the first language we speak” Stephen Gaskin
Baby massage has amazing benefits for both parent and baby. Infant massage benefits include the following and more:
• Encouraging growth and development
• Improving muscle tone, co-ordination and flexibility
• Helping digestion, wind, constipation and colic
• Boosting immunity
• Promoting relaxation and bonding
• Improving sleep patterns
• Helps with teething discomfort
• Increases body awareness
I offer a four week baby massage course of four 50 minute weekly sessions suitable for babies aged between 4 weeks to around 7 months/or until crawling. This course is limited to a small class size of 4 parents.
The four week group baby massage courses covers massage of:
• Chest and stomach
• Legs and feet
• Arms and hands
• Back, head and face massage
• Recap of full sequence and a certificate of completion
I offer a three week baby massage course of three 50 minute weekly sessions suitable for babies aged between 4 weeks to around 7 months/or until crawling.
The individual course includes all massage as above.
One-off Baby Massage Session
I offer a one-off 50 minute massage instruction to give carers the skills to deal with digestive issues such as colic, constipation and trapped wind.
All courses will include your bottle of organic massage oil, weekly stroke handouts for practice in between classes. On completion a full colour baby massage instruction booklet of all the strokes and movements and a certificate of completion.
• All classes are available at MUMS Ltd, 1 Park Avenue, Solihull, B91 3EJ.
• All courses can also be run ‘at home’. Sessions can be run during the day, in the evening or at weekends.
• For group courses ‘at home’ a minimum group of 4 babies and carers is required with 50% of the full fee payable upon booking.